Hair Tools Disicide Disinfection Spray 1000ml
Non flammable hospital grade ready-to-use disinfectant spray - water based and solvent free with mild odour.
Hospital grade ready-to-use disinfectant spray with trigger head for Barber, Hair & Beauty Salons, Tattoo studios and Spas.
Environmentally friendly product that is safe for the user. Proven effective against bacterias and virus.
Works quickly and evaporates without leaving traces on teh treated surface or on the metal object.
Water based solvent free product with a mild odour.
Use: Spray on the affected area and ensure that the entire surface is properly dampen. Allow the product to work for at least 15 minutes. Dry with paper or let teh surface air dry.
The product is not flammable and has no Hazard class for transportation and are not dangerous goods. Effect in accordance with EU regulations EN 14561 and EN 14562.